Our Little Universe
OLU Announcements
Payment Page

Go Back   Our Little Universe > Administration > Visitor Forum
While the name may sound like a mythical land, it is very much based in reality. This is a wonderful site that fosters friendship, support and a strong sense of community.

Old 05-22-2012, 08:28 AM
Administrator

Peter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to behold
Payment Page

I had an unexpected change on Monday to my provider (Well partially unexpected). I was changing providers, but they decided to come without calling me first to let me know. So the IP Address has changed, and the systems haven't compensated for it completely yet. So the page is up, but inaccessible to some at the moment. I've be making all the appropriate remaining changes today (I have to way for the provider office to open today) and then it'll come back full online gradually as the DNS propagates through the internet.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If there's anyone that's expiring and needs they membership done right away, if you send your payment to peter@crocusplains.com then I'll manually process it.

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns/suggestions.
Working for the best community that we can make
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Administrator

Peter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to behold
I had to move the payment page to a different server in the reorganization that is happening. The IP Address has changed, so it may take up to 72 hours for the DNS to propagate to your workstation. If you have any issues please let me know.

Old 06-08-2012, 02:08 PM

Trace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud of
Peter - I am confused and my payment is due today. I did email you this morning but have not heard back. My sub runs out today...

Old 06-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Administrator

Sorry. I never got your email. I just checked. The payment page is online at https://support.crocusplains.com/OLU.

I did the switch and everything seems to be working properly. Let me know if you have any difficulties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace7 View Post
Peter - I am confused and my payment is due today. I did email you this morning but have not heard back. My sub runs out today...

Old 06-08-2012, 06:40 PM

Trace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud ofTrace7 has much to be proud of
Thanks.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Administrator

The payment page is a completely custom page. I designed it from scratch.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:03 PM

*Jade* is just really nice*Jade* is just really nice*Jade* is just really nice*Jade* is just really nice*Jade* is just really nice
Peter I tried to email Dawn about this, but it kept bouncing back.

When I went to renew, as soon as I checked New Zealand in the paypal screen, the option to pay without a paypal account disappeared and my choices were use a current account, or create a new one. It was a pain because my paypal account has been locked for years, and I had to find someone else's to use to resub. Just wanted to let you know since your payment page stresses that you don't *need* a paypal account, but that may not be true for all countries.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Administrator

I had NO idea. I wonder if it's because of the currency... I'm sorry for your complications. Did you get it worked out? I could try to add your currency into our account...

Old 12-20-2012, 01:18 AM

*Jade* is just really nice*Jade* is just really nice*Jade* is just really nice*Jade* is just really nice*Jade* is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I had NO idea. I wonder if it's because of the currency... I'm sorry for your complications. Did you get it worked out? I could try to add your currency into our account...
Oh, it worked out fine, but thank you. DH has an account so I can use that. I was just annoyed how they removed the option! It used to work fine paying for things without an account.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:24 PM
Subscribed User

mrs jamie&kat is on a distinguished road
Peter, it's not so much a big deal now, but I had subbed for a month a few months ago and never have been granted access. The charge cleared on my paypal. Can you check and see if I can be refunded or granted access for my month starting now?
Old 01-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Administrator

Absolutely. I've applied the subscription starting tomorrow which is the 10th and applied it for the two months. I apologize for the mix-up. I'm usually really good about catching these when the payment system has problems with the usernames. The & symbol is what caused the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs jamie&kat View Post
Peter, it's not so much a big deal now, but I had subbed for a month a few months ago and never have been granted access. The charge cleared on my paypal. Can you check and see if I can be refunded or granted access for my month starting now?

Old 01-25-2013, 12:57 PM
Subscribed User

mrs jamie&kat is on a distinguished road
Peter, I'm still not able to get in.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Administrator

Ok. I'm not sure what happened, but I reset your subscription again and added another month to it. Please let me know if you have any further difficulties with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs jamie&kat View Post
Peter, I'm still not able to get in.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:14 AM
Subscribed User

lady_kady has a reputation beyond reputelady_kady has a reputation beyond reputelady_kady has a reputation beyond reputelady_kady has a reputation beyond reputelady_kady has a reputation beyond reputelady_kady has a reputation beyond reputelady_kady has a reputation beyond reputelady_kady has a reputation beyond reputelady_kady has a reputation beyond reputelady_kady has a reputation beyond reputelady_kady has a reputation beyond repute
Not Payment related, but I seem to have somehow gotten unsubscribed with the January 27th expirations. Would you mind reactivating me?

Thanks so much!

I'll Look Back On This And Smile... Because It Was LIFE, And I Decided To Live It -- It's new! It's public! Come visit me!

The Roaring Artist - My Photography, Graphic Design, Jewelry Design, and Fine Art -- Also visit my art and jewelry on Etsy!
Old 01-27-2013, 01:09 PM
Administrator

I'm just looking at the subscription history and I'm showing your last subscription being done on Jan 28, 2012. So Jan 27, 2013 would be the end of the one year subscription. Did you try to do a renewal and it didn't work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_kady View Post
Not Payment related, but I seem to have somehow gotten unsubscribed with the January 27th expirations. Would you mind reactivating me?

Thanks so much!

Sponsored Links