Our Little Universe
OLU Announcements
Payment Page

Go Back   Our Little Universe > Administration > Visitor Forum
While the name may sound like a mythical land, it is very much based in reality. This is a wonderful site that fosters friendship, support and a strong sense of community.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2012, 08:28 AM
Administrator

Peter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to behold
Payment Page

I had an unexpected change on Monday to my provider (Well partially unexpected). I was changing providers, but they decided to come without calling me first to let me know. So the IP Address has changed, and the systems haven't compensated for it completely yet. So the page is up, but inaccessible to some at the moment. I've be making all the appropriate remaining changes today (I have to way for the provider office to open today) and then it'll come back full online gradually as the DNS propagates through the internet.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If there's anyone that's expiring and needs they membership done right away, if you send your payment to peter@crocusplains.com then I'll manually process it.

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns/suggestions.
Working for the best community that we can make