Our Little Universe
OLU Announcements
Payment Page

Go Back   Our Little Universe > Administration > Visitor Forum
While the name may sound like a mythical land, it is very much based in reality. This is a wonderful site that fosters friendship, support and a strong sense of community.

Old 05-22-2012, 12:43 PM
2017!! The Return of OLU!

Aprilelayne has a reputation beyond reputeAprilelayne has a reputation beyond reputeAprilelayne has a reputation beyond reputeAprilelayne has a reputation beyond reputeAprilelayne has a reputation beyond reputeAprilelayne has a reputation beyond reputeAprilelayne has a reputation beyond reputeAprilelayne has a reputation beyond reputeAprilelayne has a reputation beyond reputeAprilelayne has a reputation beyond reputeAprilelayne has a reputation beyond repute

you are set now!!

Sorry for the snag this week, hopefully we are back online and good to go:

Need I'm an Administrator! Just a PM away! -- available M-F
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Administrator

Peter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to behold
The issue isn't 100% fixed yet, but I'm working on it. The payment page is still on a dynamic IP Address which means it COULD change at any time. The order has been issues with the provider to issue a static IP. When this happens the IP Address will change again for the last time, and the payment page will go offline until I get notification that one it's changed, and two until I can recode all the places that have the IP Address coded. There seems to be a million different places for security. I'll keep an eye out for the change, and get it done ASAP. One other thing, once I do change it the DNS has UP TO 72 hours to propagate throughout the internet. Some people will see the change right away, but some won't. It depends on YOUR provider as to how quick the DNS updates happen once I do my change.

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns/suggestions.
Working for the best community that we can make
Old 02-24-2018, 12:39 PM

winterstar is a jewel in the roughwinterstar is a jewel in the roughwinterstar is a jewel in the roughwinterstar is a jewel in the rough
What's the current wait time on processing renewals? I just resubbed and I don't have full access yet.
Old 02-27-2018, 02:19 PM
Administrator

Peter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to beholdPeter is a splendid one to behold
Payment process should be instant. Just checking on your account now.

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns/suggestions.
Working for the best community that we can make
Sponsored Links